The facilities we have on site are what you would expect from a top quality camp site and include:
- Hot showers
- Regularly cleaned toilets
- A catering tent for your early morning fry up!
- Secure mobile phone charging lockers
- Security staff on site
- TV screen showing the highlights and news from the days action
Some notes for all visitors
We have a few simple rules to help ensure everyone’s stay at our camp site is an enjoyable experience as possible.
- The campsite is on our football pitch and the toilet and shower facilities are in the clubhouse. Please be aware that the showers are not in cubicles and are typical of a changing room. But they are split between male and female use!
- This is a quiet and friendly camp site and we are determined to keep it that way.
- Music to be off by Midnight.
- NO FIREWORKS. Anyone found in possession of fireworks will be immediately escorted off the camp site.
- If anyone is found causing deliberate disturbance or disruption to others during their stay at our camp site they will be immediately escorted off the camp site.
- No campfires or BBQs.
- No dogs allowed.
- We will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury to property and persons etc during your stay at the camp site.
- We may take pictures for publicity purposes.
- Any complaints must be made to the management during your stay or must be put in writing.
- Amenities may be changed at the discretion of camp site management team.
- It is assumed that when you book with us you have read, understood and agree with these notes.